- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Assist Of The Year: Last Night Against The Nuggets, LeBron James Accurately Slapped A Basketball 50+ Feet
Definitive proof Bronny keeps that pimp hand of his strong and primed for a well-executed slapping. Simply put, stuff like this convinces us that LBJ is the most impressive all-around basketball player, ever. Watch him deftly spank a ball to a streaking Mario Chalmers at the other end of the court. A basketball court. Effortlessly.
He ended up with 26 and 10, finishing last night’s 97-94 victory with his 258th career double-double.
H/T Business Insider
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts