- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Assist Of The Year: Last Night Against The Nuggets, LeBron James Accurately Slapped A Basketball 50+ Feet
Definitive proof Bronny keeps that pimp hand of his strong and primed for a well-executed slapping. Simply put, stuff like this convinces us that LBJ is the most impressive all-around basketball player, ever. Watch him deftly spank a ball to a streaking Mario Chalmers at the other end of the court. A basketball court. Effortlessly.
He ended up with 26 and 10, finishing last night’s 97-94 victory with his 258th career double-double.
H/T Business Insider
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'