- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Assist Of The Year: Last Night Against The Nuggets, LeBron James Accurately Slapped A Basketball 50+ Feet
Definitive proof Bronny keeps that pimp hand of his strong and primed for a well-executed slapping. Simply put, stuff like this convinces us that LBJ is the most impressive all-around basketball player, ever. Watch him deftly spank a ball to a streaking Mario Chalmers at the other end of the court. A basketball court. Effortlessly.
He ended up with 26 and 10, finishing last night’s 97-94 victory with his 258th career double-double.
H/T Business Insider
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'