- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Assist Of The Year: Last Night Against The Nuggets, LeBron James Accurately Slapped A Basketball 50+ Feet
Definitive proof Bronny keeps that pimp hand of his strong and primed for a well-executed slapping. Simply put, stuff like this convinces us that LBJ is the most impressive all-around basketball player, ever. Watch him deftly spank a ball to a streaking Mario Chalmers at the other end of the court. A basketball court. Effortlessly.
He ended up with 26 and 10, finishing last night’s 97-94 victory with his 258th career double-double.
H/T Business Insider
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut