- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
At Least Chris Bosh Will Always Have This Sweet $3 Million Dallas Condo
He’s probably going to re-sign with Miami. But maybe he’s headed to Houston. Wouldn’t it be cool if he signed with Phoenix? Regardless of what Chris Bosh decides in the next few weeks, he’ll always have this $3 million condo in his hometown of Dallas. So, you know, whatever.
From our original post on his purchase back in June:
Swanky might be an understatement for a condo at the Ritz-Carlton. Bosh reportedly paid $3 million for the 4,250-square-foot pad in October, complete with study, media room and spa, and the kitchen/den/living room has a view of downtown Dallas. The building itself has insane amenities like a wine tasting room and on-premises restaurant. This is what you can afford when you are rich, folks.
Nice, if you’re into this sort of thing:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'