- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
At Least Chris Bosh Will Always Have This Sweet $3 Million Dallas Condo
He’s probably going to re-sign with Miami. But maybe he’s headed to Houston. Wouldn’t it be cool if he signed with Phoenix? Regardless of what Chris Bosh decides in the next few weeks, he’ll always have this $3 million condo in his hometown of Dallas. So, you know, whatever.
From our original post on his purchase back in June:
Swanky might be an understatement for a condo at the Ritz-Carlton. Bosh reportedly paid $3 million for the 4,250-square-foot pad in October, complete with study, media room and spa, and the kitchen/den/living room has a view of downtown Dallas. The building itself has insane amenities like a wine tasting room and on-premises restaurant. This is what you can afford when you are rich, folks.
Nice, if you’re into this sort of thing:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts