- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
At Least Chris Bosh Will Always Have This Sweet $3 Million Dallas Condo
He’s probably going to re-sign with Miami. But maybe he’s headed to Houston. Wouldn’t it be cool if he signed with Phoenix? Regardless of what Chris Bosh decides in the next few weeks, he’ll always have this $3 million condo in his hometown of Dallas. So, you know, whatever.
From our original post on his purchase back in June:
Swanky might be an understatement for a condo at the Ritz-Carlton. Bosh reportedly paid $3 million for the 4,250-square-foot pad in October, complete with study, media room and spa, and the kitchen/den/living room has a view of downtown Dallas. The building itself has insane amenities like a wine tasting room and on-premises restaurant. This is what you can afford when you are rich, folks.
Nice, if you’re into this sort of thing:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy