- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
An Atlanta Hawks Cheerleader Had To Be Carted Off The Floor After Falling During A Dance Routine
An Atlanta Hawks cheerleader took a nasty spill during a dance routine between quarters last night when her plant foot slipped during a high kick, causing her to slip and smack her head on the floor. The cheerleader, whose name is Kristen, did not move for minutes until she was carted off on a stretcher and in a neck brace. But we’d like you to look at those other cheerleaders: THE SHOW MUST GO ON.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts