- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Awful Rendition Of National Anthem By Mark Jackson’s Wife Almost Ruins Warriors’ Playoff Momentum
I have just one question for Desiree Jackson: why do you hate America?
Mrs. Jackson, who happens to be the wife of Warriors’ head coach Mark Jackson, sang the National Anthem before the Nuggets-Warriors playoff game on Sunday at Oracle Arena. Listen and discuss.
Love the part at the end when she just started riffiing. Comment from person next to me: “WTF, she changed the words?”
Then, during the game:
Now that’s comedy.
Oracle > Thunderdome?
Warriors lead series 3-1 heading back to Denver.
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland