- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Awful Rendition Of National Anthem By Mark Jackson’s Wife Almost Ruins Warriors’ Playoff Momentum
I have just one question for Desiree Jackson: why do you hate America?
Mrs. Jackson, who happens to be the wife of Warriors’ head coach Mark Jackson, sang the National Anthem before the Nuggets-Warriors playoff game on Sunday at Oracle Arena. Listen and discuss.
Love the part at the end when she just started riffiing. Comment from person next to me: “WTF, she changed the words?”
Then, during the game:
Now that’s comedy.
Oracle > Thunderdome?
Warriors lead series 3-1 heading back to Denver.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts