- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Awful Rendition Of National Anthem By Mark Jackson’s Wife Almost Ruins Warriors’ Playoff Momentum
I have just one question for Desiree Jackson: why do you hate America?
Mrs. Jackson, who happens to be the wife of Warriors’ head coach Mark Jackson, sang the National Anthem before the Nuggets-Warriors playoff game on Sunday at Oracle Arena. Listen and discuss.
Love the part at the end when she just started riffiing. Comment from person next to me: “WTF, she changed the words?”
Then, during the game:
Now that’s comedy.
Oracle > Thunderdome?
Warriors lead series 3-1 heading back to Denver.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever