- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Awful Rendition Of National Anthem By Mark Jackson’s Wife Almost Ruins Warriors’ Playoff Momentum
I have just one question for Desiree Jackson: why do you hate America?
Mrs. Jackson, who happens to be the wife of Warriors’ head coach Mark Jackson, sang the National Anthem before the Nuggets-Warriors playoff game on Sunday at Oracle Arena. Listen and discuss.
Love the part at the end when she just started riffiing. Comment from person next to me: “WTF, she changed the words?”
Then, during the game:
Now that’s comedy.
Oracle > Thunderdome?
Warriors lead series 3-1 heading back to Denver.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts