- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Awful Rendition Of National Anthem By Mark Jackson’s Wife Almost Ruins Warriors’ Playoff Momentum
I have just one question for Desiree Jackson: why do you hate America?
Mrs. Jackson, who happens to be the wife of Warriors’ head coach Mark Jackson, sang the National Anthem before the Nuggets-Warriors playoff game on Sunday at Oracle Arena. Listen and discuss.
Love the part at the end when she just started riffiing. Comment from person next to me: “WTF, she changed the words?”
Then, during the game:
Now that’s comedy.
Oracle > Thunderdome?
Warriors lead series 3-1 heading back to Denver.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos