- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Baby Dressed Up As ‘Birdman’ Is Much, Much Cuter Than ‘Birdman’
A Miami Heat fan/Nobel Peace Prize shoe-in dressed up his or her child as Chris Andersen, or the man known as “Birdman.” This marks the first time “Birdman” has ever been associated with the word “cute.”
Sadly, those tattoos will be sagging in a few decades. But seriously, the Miami Heat could probably win this year’s NBA title starting LeBron, Shane Battier, Brittney Griner, Baby Birdman and my Rabbi. (My rabbi is really tall.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts