- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Baby Dressed Up As ‘Birdman’ Is Much, Much Cuter Than ‘Birdman’
A Miami Heat fan/Nobel Peace Prize shoe-in dressed up his or her child as Chris Andersen, or the man known as “Birdman.” This marks the first time “Birdman” has ever been associated with the word “cute.”
Sadly, those tattoos will be sagging in a few decades. But seriously, the Miami Heat could probably win this year’s NBA title starting LeBron, Shane Battier, Brittney Griner, Baby Birdman and my Rabbi. (My rabbi is really tall.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts