- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Baby Dressed Up As ‘Birdman’ Is Much, Much Cuter Than ‘Birdman’
A Miami Heat fan/Nobel Peace Prize shoe-in dressed up his or her child as Chris Andersen, or the man known as “Birdman.” This marks the first time “Birdman” has ever been associated with the word “cute.”
Sadly, those tattoos will be sagging in a few decades. But seriously, the Miami Heat could probably win this year’s NBA title starting LeBron, Shane Battier, Brittney Griner, Baby Birdman and my Rabbi. (My rabbi is really tall.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts