- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Baby Dressed Up As ‘Birdman’ Is Much, Much Cuter Than ‘Birdman’
A Miami Heat fan/Nobel Peace Prize shoe-in dressed up his or her child as Chris Andersen, or the man known as “Birdman.” This marks the first time “Birdman” has ever been associated with the word “cute.”
Sadly, those tattoos will be sagging in a few decades. But seriously, the Miami Heat could probably win this year’s NBA title starting LeBron, Shane Battier, Brittney Griner, Baby Birdman and my Rabbi. (My rabbi is really tall.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts