- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Baby Titus Doesn’t Care About Sexuality — Still Dominates Jason Collins In Shooting Contest
Baby Titus has taken on the likes of Metta World Peace, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal in his latest run of pregame performances. Last night, Titus took on his biggest challenge yet, accepting others as he faced off against famed out-of-closet athlete Jason Collins.
Collins lost the contest after looking pretty good hitting his first three shots. Collins is currently an NBA free agent trying to find a job as a 34-year-old center. Losing to babies in shooting competitions might not be the best way to impress his future employers.
This is Titus’ fifth appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, which is a lot of minutes to put on those tiny baby legs early in his career. If his Dad doesn’t manage his airtime, his body will break down and he’ll be out of basketball in a few months.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather