- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Baby Titus Doesn’t Care About Sexuality — Still Dominates Jason Collins In Shooting Contest
Baby Titus has taken on the likes of Metta World Peace, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal in his latest run of pregame performances. Last night, Titus took on his biggest challenge yet, accepting others as he faced off against famed out-of-closet athlete Jason Collins.
Collins lost the contest after looking pretty good hitting his first three shots. Collins is currently an NBA free agent trying to find a job as a 34-year-old center. Losing to babies in shooting competitions might not be the best way to impress his future employers.
This is Titus’ fifth appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, which is a lot of minutes to put on those tiny baby legs early in his career. If his Dad doesn’t manage his airtime, his body will break down and he’ll be out of basketball in a few months.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story