- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Baby Titus Doesn’t Care About Sexuality — Still Dominates Jason Collins In Shooting Contest
Baby Titus has taken on the likes of Metta World Peace, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal in his latest run of pregame performances. Last night, Titus took on his biggest challenge yet, accepting others as he faced off against famed out-of-closet athlete Jason Collins.
Collins lost the contest after looking pretty good hitting his first three shots. Collins is currently an NBA free agent trying to find a job as a 34-year-old center. Losing to babies in shooting competitions might not be the best way to impress his future employers.
This is Titus’ fifth appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, which is a lot of minutes to put on those tiny baby legs early in his career. If his Dad doesn’t manage his airtime, his body will break down and he’ll be out of basketball in a few months.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success