- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Baby Titus Doesn’t Care About Sexuality — Still Dominates Jason Collins In Shooting Contest
Baby Titus has taken on the likes of Metta World Peace, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal in his latest run of pregame performances. Last night, Titus took on his biggest challenge yet, accepting others as he faced off against famed out-of-closet athlete Jason Collins.
Collins lost the contest after looking pretty good hitting his first three shots. Collins is currently an NBA free agent trying to find a job as a 34-year-old center. Losing to babies in shooting competitions might not be the best way to impress his future employers.
This is Titus’ fifth appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, which is a lot of minutes to put on those tiny baby legs early in his career. If his Dad doesn’t manage his airtime, his body will break down and he’ll be out of basketball in a few months.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'