- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Baby Titus Doesn’t Care About Sexuality — Still Dominates Jason Collins In Shooting Contest
Baby Titus has taken on the likes of Metta World Peace, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal in his latest run of pregame performances. Last night, Titus took on his biggest challenge yet, accepting others as he faced off against famed out-of-closet athlete Jason Collins.
Collins lost the contest after looking pretty good hitting his first three shots. Collins is currently an NBA free agent trying to find a job as a 34-year-old center. Losing to babies in shooting competitions might not be the best way to impress his future employers.
This is Titus’ fifth appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, which is a lot of minutes to put on those tiny baby legs early in his career. If his Dad doesn’t manage his airtime, his body will break down and he’ll be out of basketball in a few months.
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever