- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Charles Barkley Appears On Something Called The B.F.B.R.B.S.S.P. Show, Which Is Hilarious
The “Best Freakin’ Brother-Run Basement Sports Show Period” recently had Charles Barkley as their guest. The brothers, Shay and Casey, talk to Charles (who sounds like he has a frog in his throat) and get him to open up about new Weight Watchers lifestyle. This is how things would go if Zach Galifianakis hosted Inside The NBA.
The duo of Shay and Casey were previously unknown to me, but their enthusiasm for the Utah Jazz and their willingness to wear those shorts have catapulted them into the upper echelon of sports comedy. How did they get Sir Charles to agree to this? And what was Charles doing the night before that made his voice so hoarse?
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?