- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley Appears On Something Called The B.F.B.R.B.S.S.P. Show, Which Is Hilarious
The “Best Freakin’ Brother-Run Basement Sports Show Period” recently had Charles Barkley as their guest. The brothers, Shay and Casey, talk to Charles (who sounds like he has a frog in his throat) and get him to open up about new Weight Watchers lifestyle. This is how things would go if Zach Galifianakis hosted Inside The NBA.
The duo of Shay and Casey were previously unknown to me, but their enthusiasm for the Utah Jazz and their willingness to wear those shorts have catapulted them into the upper echelon of sports comedy. How did they get Sir Charles to agree to this? And what was Charles doing the night before that made his voice so hoarse?
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'