- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley Appears On Something Called The B.F.B.R.B.S.S.P. Show, Which Is Hilarious
The “Best Freakin’ Brother-Run Basement Sports Show Period” recently had Charles Barkley as their guest. The brothers, Shay and Casey, talk to Charles (who sounds like he has a frog in his throat) and get him to open up about new Weight Watchers lifestyle. This is how things would go if Zach Galifianakis hosted Inside The NBA.
The duo of Shay and Casey were previously unknown to me, but their enthusiasm for the Utah Jazz and their willingness to wear those shorts have catapulted them into the upper echelon of sports comedy. How did they get Sir Charles to agree to this? And what was Charles doing the night before that made his voice so hoarse?
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts