- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charles Barkley Appears On Something Called The B.F.B.R.B.S.S.P. Show, Which Is Hilarious
The “Best Freakin’ Brother-Run Basement Sports Show Period” recently had Charles Barkley as their guest. The brothers, Shay and Casey, talk to Charles (who sounds like he has a frog in his throat) and get him to open up about new Weight Watchers lifestyle. This is how things would go if Zach Galifianakis hosted Inside The NBA.
The duo of Shay and Casey were previously unknown to me, but their enthusiasm for the Utah Jazz and their willingness to wear those shorts have catapulted them into the upper echelon of sports comedy. How did they get Sir Charles to agree to this? And what was Charles doing the night before that made his voice so hoarse?
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts