- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Charles Barkley Appears On Something Called The B.F.B.R.B.S.S.P. Show, Which Is Hilarious
The “Best Freakin’ Brother-Run Basement Sports Show Period” recently had Charles Barkley as their guest. The brothers, Shay and Casey, talk to Charles (who sounds like he has a frog in his throat) and get him to open up about new Weight Watchers lifestyle. This is how things would go if Zach Galifianakis hosted Inside The NBA.
The duo of Shay and Casey were previously unknown to me, but their enthusiasm for the Utah Jazz and their willingness to wear those shorts have catapulted them into the upper echelon of sports comedy. How did they get Sir Charles to agree to this? And what was Charles doing the night before that made his voice so hoarse?
- Filed Under:
- charles barkley
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts