- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Baron Davis Apparently Suffered The Most Painful Injury In NBA History
According to the Charlotte Observer, New York Knicks point guard Baron Davis has suffered the most brutal injury in NBA history. I imagine that Davis, who is expected to miss the next four-plus weeks with a herniated disc, did a spit-take when he saw this misprint in the newspaper. There’s nothing worse than being told, by the Charlotte Observer, no less, that your manhood has been “ruptured.” Ouch.
I don’t even know what to say here. How does one suffer such a horrific injury? Actually, it’s probably better that we don’t know. And seeing as Davis was at practice yesterday doing some light running and shooting, I think we can safely say that it’s his back that’s injured, contrary to what the paper told us.
[Update: Davis has responded on Twitter, writing: "Thanks Charlotte Observer for announcing my new injury. Still able to workout with it. Lol." He then followed that up with, "That was a joke people. Excuse the person from the Observer who made a Typo. . I was Just having fun. My Goldmember is not herinated. Lol." Nice.]
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines