- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Baron Davis Apparently Suffered The Most Painful Injury In NBA History
According to the Charlotte Observer, New York Knicks point guard Baron Davis has suffered the most brutal injury in NBA history. I imagine that Davis, who is expected to miss the next four-plus weeks with a herniated disc, did a spit-take when he saw this misprint in the newspaper. There’s nothing worse than being told, by the Charlotte Observer, no less, that your manhood has been “ruptured.” Ouch.
I don’t even know what to say here. How does one suffer such a horrific injury? Actually, it’s probably better that we don’t know. And seeing as Davis was at practice yesterday doing some light running and shooting, I think we can safely say that it’s his back that’s injured, contrary to what the paper told us.
[Update: Davis has responded on Twitter, writing: "Thanks Charlotte Observer for announcing my new injury. Still able to workout with it. Lol." He then followed that up with, "That was a joke people. Excuse the person from the Observer who made a Typo. . I was Just having fun. My Goldmember is not herinated. Lol." Nice.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts