- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Baron Davis Apparently Suffered The Most Painful Injury In NBA History
According to the Charlotte Observer, New York Knicks point guard Baron Davis has suffered the most brutal injury in NBA history. I imagine that Davis, who is expected to miss the next four-plus weeks with a herniated disc, did a spit-take when he saw this misprint in the newspaper. There’s nothing worse than being told, by the Charlotte Observer, no less, that your manhood has been “ruptured.” Ouch.
I don’t even know what to say here. How does one suffer such a horrific injury? Actually, it’s probably better that we don’t know. And seeing as Davis was at practice yesterday doing some light running and shooting, I think we can safely say that it’s his back that’s injured, contrary to what the paper told us.
[Update: Davis has responded on Twitter, writing: "Thanks Charlotte Observer for announcing my new injury. Still able to workout with it. Lol." He then followed that up with, "That was a joke people. Excuse the person from the Observer who made a Typo. . I was Just having fun. My Goldmember is not herinated. Lol." Nice.]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week