- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Baron Davis Apparently Suffered The Most Painful Injury In NBA History
According to the Charlotte Observer, New York Knicks point guard Baron Davis has suffered the most brutal injury in NBA history. I imagine that Davis, who is expected to miss the next four-plus weeks with a herniated disc, did a spit-take when he saw this misprint in the newspaper. There’s nothing worse than being told, by the Charlotte Observer, no less, that your manhood has been “ruptured.” Ouch.
I don’t even know what to say here. How does one suffer such a horrific injury? Actually, it’s probably better that we don’t know. And seeing as Davis was at practice yesterday doing some light running and shooting, I think we can safely say that it’s his back that’s injured, contrary to what the paper told us.
[Update: Davis has responded on Twitter, writing: "Thanks Charlotte Observer for announcing my new injury. Still able to workout with it. Lol." He then followed that up with, "That was a joke people. Excuse the person from the Observer who made a Typo. . I was Just having fun. My Goldmember is not herinated. Lol." Nice.]
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers