- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Baseline Cameraman’s Leg Falls Asleep At Pacers/Bulls Game, Tries To Walk It Off, Fails
Every time my leg, arm, foot, or butt (once) falls asleep, I’m 100% certain feeling will never return. Then 30 seconds goes by and everything’s fine and I go back to life as usual. Strangely enough, guys who sit indian-style for a living, like kindergarten teachers and cameramen, have to learn to cope with the discomfort and immobility and sheer terror that come with sleepy limbs — or Paresthesia as it’s known in the hypochondriac medical community — because it’s part of their world.
Watch as this guy tries to carry on without without blood flowing to one of his legs. (He may look like a spastic ding-dong, but don’t act like this hasn’t happened to you.)
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'