- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Baseline Cameraman’s Leg Falls Asleep At Pacers/Bulls Game, Tries To Walk It Off, Fails
Every time my leg, arm, foot, or butt (once) falls asleep, I’m 100% certain feeling will never return. Then 30 seconds goes by and everything’s fine and I go back to life as usual. Strangely enough, guys who sit indian-style for a living, like kindergarten teachers and cameramen, have to learn to cope with the discomfort and immobility and sheer terror that come with sleepy limbs — or Paresthesia as it’s known in the hypochondriac medical community — because it’s part of their world.
Watch as this guy tries to carry on without without blood flowing to one of his legs. (He may look like a spastic ding-dong, but don’t act like this hasn’t happened to you.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story