- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Baseline Cameraman’s Leg Falls Asleep At Pacers/Bulls Game, Tries To Walk It Off, Fails
Every time my leg, arm, foot, or butt (once) falls asleep, I’m 100% certain feeling will never return. Then 30 seconds goes by and everything’s fine and I go back to life as usual. Strangely enough, guys who sit indian-style for a living, like kindergarten teachers and cameramen, have to learn to cope with the discomfort and immobility and sheer terror that come with sleepy limbs — or Paresthesia as it’s known in the hypochondriac medical community — because it’s part of their world.
Watch as this guy tries to carry on without without blood flowing to one of his legs. (He may look like a spastic ding-dong, but don’t act like this hasn’t happened to you.)
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects