- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Baseline Cameraman’s Leg Falls Asleep At Pacers/Bulls Game, Tries To Walk It Off, Fails
Every time my leg, arm, foot, or butt (once) falls asleep, I’m 100% certain feeling will never return. Then 30 seconds goes by and everything’s fine and I go back to life as usual. Strangely enough, guys who sit indian-style for a living, like kindergarten teachers and cameramen, have to learn to cope with the discomfort and immobility and sheer terror that come with sleepy limbs — or Paresthesia as it’s known in the hypochondriac medical community — because it’s part of their world.
Watch as this guy tries to carry on without without blood flowing to one of his legs. (He may look like a spastic ding-dong, but don’t act like this hasn’t happened to you.)
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?