- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Behold The Three-Team Trade Between Clippers, Bucks, Suns Involving Caron Butler, Eric Bledsoe, J.J. Redick
If three NBA teams can get together and agree on a trade, why can’t our Congress get anything done? On the other hand, would we want the LA Clippers, Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks running the government? Hmm.
Anyway, a three-team trade has been accomplished, according to ESPN, which cites “sources.”
The Clippers have traded Caron Butler and Eric Bledsoe to the Suns, and J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley have been dealt to the Clippers. Redick is expected to sign a four-year, $27 million deal, according to sources.
The Bucks will receive two second-round picks in the trade — one from the Clippers and one from the Suns — according to sources.
A source said the Suns plan to play Bledsoe alongside 27-year-old point guard Goran Dragic. Bledsoe is eligible to sign a contract extension between now and Halloween.
The Doc Rivers effect?
And … J.J. Redick is trending on Twitter. Took three teams to do it, but still …
Clippers are making big boy moves. Meanwhile the Lakers are busy at Chuck E Cheese making balloon animals with Dwight.
— Not Bill Walton (@NotBillWalton) July 2, 2013
— Nate Jones (@JonesOnTheNBA) July 2, 2013
Stunningly great trade for the Clippers. It's a shame they're all playing for a virulent racist: http://t.co/CIaDpnurSQ
— Got 'Em Coach (@GotEm_Coach) July 2, 2013
Redick's four year, $27 million deal with Clippers will include a trade kicker, source tells Y! Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 2, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts