- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin And DeAndre Jordan Did A Live Reading Of ‘Space Jam’ With A Bunch Of Famous People
Two very big men showed up at UCB LA last night to do a live reading of the epic movie “Space Jam,” which is the closest we’re going to get to a remake for awhile (sorry folks).
From what we can tell, Ben Schwartz, Danielle Fishel, Seth Green, Paul Scheer and Nick Kroll were just some of the funny people on hand to re-tell the story of Michael Jordan getting sucked into a basketball game for the fate of the world. There’s only a little bit of video out so far, but it looks like everyone there had fun, so be jealous:
Photo via Liezl Estipona
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts