- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin And DeAndre Jordan Did A Live Reading Of ‘Space Jam’ With A Bunch Of Famous People
Two very big men showed up at UCB LA last night to do a live reading of the epic movie “Space Jam,” which is the closest we’re going to get to a remake for awhile (sorry folks).
From what we can tell, Ben Schwartz, Danielle Fishel, Seth Green, Paul Scheer and Nick Kroll were just some of the funny people on hand to re-tell the story of Michael Jordan getting sucked into a basketball game for the fate of the world. There’s only a little bit of video out so far, but it looks like everyone there had fun, so be jealous:
Photo via Liezl Estipona
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts