- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin Jumps Really High On Blocked Shots, Too
Blake Griffin doesn’t always block shots (.8 per game this season), but when he does, he jumps high to do it. At least he did when blocking a shot by the Suns’ Marcin Gortat in a 91-87 loss. It was a rough night for Gortat, who’s in the midst of a career year, in general (3-for-10 shooting, eight points, six rebounds), and having a defender on him doing this didn’t help matters. Kind of amazing, then, that with no Steve Nash and Griffin having a Griffin-like night (25 points, eight rebounds), the Suns pulled off a win at all. See Griffin take to the air for reasons having nothing to do with dunking the ball with great force below.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches