- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Blake Griffin Jumps Really High On Blocked Shots, Too
Blake Griffin doesn’t always block shots (.8 per game this season), but when he does, he jumps high to do it. At least he did when blocking a shot by the Suns’ Marcin Gortat in a 91-87 loss. It was a rough night for Gortat, who’s in the midst of a career year, in general (3-for-10 shooting, eight points, six rebounds), and having a defender on him doing this didn’t help matters. Kind of amazing, then, that with no Steve Nash and Griffin having a Griffin-like night (25 points, eight rebounds), the Suns pulled off a win at all. See Griffin take to the air for reasons having nothing to do with dunking the ball with great force below.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World