- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Blake Griffin Jumps Really High On Blocked Shots, Too
Blake Griffin doesn’t always block shots (.8 per game this season), but when he does, he jumps high to do it. At least he did when blocking a shot by the Suns’ Marcin Gortat in a 91-87 loss. It was a rough night for Gortat, who’s in the midst of a career year, in general (3-for-10 shooting, eight points, six rebounds), and having a defender on him doing this didn’t help matters. Kind of amazing, then, that with no Steve Nash and Griffin having a Griffin-like night (25 points, eight rebounds), the Suns pulled off a win at all. See Griffin take to the air for reasons having nothing to do with dunking the ball with great force below.
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time