- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blake Griffin Jumps Really High On Blocked Shots, Too
Blake Griffin doesn’t always block shots (.8 per game this season), but when he does, he jumps high to do it. At least he did when blocking a shot by the Suns’ Marcin Gortat in a 91-87 loss. It was a rough night for Gortat, who’s in the midst of a career year, in general (3-for-10 shooting, eight points, six rebounds), and having a defender on him doing this didn’t help matters. Kind of amazing, then, that with no Steve Nash and Griffin having a Griffin-like night (25 points, eight rebounds), the Suns pulled off a win at all. See Griffin take to the air for reasons having nothing to do with dunking the ball with great force below.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story