- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Blake Griffin Jumps Really High On Blocked Shots, Too
Blake Griffin doesn’t always block shots (.8 per game this season), but when he does, he jumps high to do it. At least he did when blocking a shot by the Suns’ Marcin Gortat in a 91-87 loss. It was a rough night for Gortat, who’s in the midst of a career year, in general (3-for-10 shooting, eight points, six rebounds), and having a defender on him doing this didn’t help matters. Kind of amazing, then, that with no Steve Nash and Griffin having a Griffin-like night (25 points, eight rebounds), the Suns pulled off a win at all. See Griffin take to the air for reasons having nothing to do with dunking the ball with great force below.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'