- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Blake Griffin Got Brutally Body Checked On A Fast Break In New Orleans
Blake Griffin is used to flying above the rim. He is not used to being run into at full speed and sent flying. But Jason Smith wasn’t looking to get posterized, so he did the second thing instead. Blake went down, the rest of the Clippers went after Smith, and Smith was eventually ejected. He’ll probably get suspended, too.
Smith tried to play it off like an accident, but replays show he was clearly trying to take Griffin out. The aftermath spills over into the stands, as Chris Paul and company go after Smith and basically tell him “Hey, man, I disagree with your actions,” but in much stronger language.
The kicker: Smith pumping up the crowd afterwards. What is he thinking there, exactly? That flagrant fouls are cool? That Blake Griffin deserves to get levelled? Not sure what the thought process was there, but we wouldn’t want to be Smith the next time these two teams get together.
Looks like the Hornets are drawing inspiration from their NFL brethren.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts