- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch As The Clippers Put On A Dunking Display Ridiculous Even For The Clippers
Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan went absolutely insane for the best team in Los Angeles last night. It was highlight after highlight after highlight – both players, Jordan especially, just went nuts. There’s no other way to describe it.
We’ll start it off with a Jordan put-back slam, probably worth a post on its own. Poor Arnett Moultrie. But don’t get too excited, yet.
Don’t worry, Blake gets his, too.
And finally, oversized gazelle DeAndre Jordan takes off from half-court for our collective amazement.
The Clippers won by 17, despite these plays only accounting for six total points, somehow. And there’s even more Clippers dunking goodness here.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.