- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Clippers Basically Held Their Own Dunk Contest During Pregame Warmups
Hey, you’d probably do this if you could, too. Before their game against the Nets on Friday (which, alas, ended in an 86-76 Clipper loss), DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin took turns demonstrating why their team is so commonly known by this nickname.
And then, the NBA slowed the footage down, which is scientifically proven to give a moment more gravity. This was the result:
Score that the “O Fortune” and you’ve got yourself a movie trailer. A trailer for a drama about guys who dunk basketballs all the time. A can’t-miss idea, if you ask us.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts