- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Clippers Basically Held Their Own Dunk Contest During Pregame Warmups
Hey, you’d probably do this if you could, too. Before their game against the Nets on Friday (which, alas, ended in an 86-76 Clipper loss), DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin took turns demonstrating why their team is so commonly known by this nickname.
And then, the NBA slowed the footage down, which is scientifically proven to give a moment more gravity. This was the result:
Score that the “O Fortune” and you’ve got yourself a movie trailer. A trailer for a drama about guys who dunk basketballs all the time. A can’t-miss idea, if you ask us.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy