- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Clippers Basically Held Their Own Dunk Contest During Pregame Warmups
Hey, you’d probably do this if you could, too. Before their game against the Nets on Friday (which, alas, ended in an 86-76 Clipper loss), DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin took turns demonstrating why their team is so commonly known by this nickname.
And then, the NBA slowed the footage down, which is scientifically proven to give a moment more gravity. This was the result:
Score that the “O Fortune” and you’ve got yourself a movie trailer. A trailer for a drama about guys who dunk basketballs all the time. A can’t-miss idea, if you ask us.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts