- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Clippers Basically Held Their Own Dunk Contest During Pregame Warmups
Hey, you’d probably do this if you could, too. Before their game against the Nets on Friday (which, alas, ended in an 86-76 Clipper loss), DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin took turns demonstrating why their team is so commonly known by this nickname.
And then, the NBA slowed the footage down, which is scientifically proven to give a moment more gravity. This was the result:
Score that the “O Fortune” and you’ve got yourself a movie trailer. A trailer for a drama about guys who dunk basketballs all the time. A can’t-miss idea, if you ask us.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On