- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Clippers Basically Held Their Own Dunk Contest During Pregame Warmups
Hey, you’d probably do this if you could, too. Before their game against the Nets on Friday (which, alas, ended in an 86-76 Clipper loss), DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin took turns demonstrating why their team is so commonly known by this nickname.
And then, the NBA slowed the footage down, which is scientifically proven to give a moment more gravity. This was the result:
Score that the “O Fortune” and you’ve got yourself a movie trailer. A trailer for a drama about guys who dunk basketballs all the time. A can’t-miss idea, if you ask us.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers