- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Let’s Watch Blake Griffin Do A Lot Of Blake Griffin Things Against Detroit
First we have Blake Griffin denying a Kyle Singler layup rather emphatically, followed by the alley-oop dunk on the other end from Chris Paul. Off a bad pass, might we add. Though it might not have even been an intended alley-oop, but you can’t stop Blake Griffin from completing an alley-oop if he’s already set his mind to it.
Then we have an intended alley-oop, an off-the-backboard pass from Matt Barnes on a breakaway. Just pure power.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'