- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blake Griffin Couldn’t Block Himself From Dropping This F-Bomb
Blake Griffin wasn’t too happy about getting called for a foul, when he went up and blocked a Corey Brewer alley-oop. How upset was he with the call? Well, he was angry enough to let an ‘f-bomb’ fly. Whoops.
You could see that Griffin was trying to catch his “Oh my f—ing God” before it was too late. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. To be fair, the block did look pretty clean. You can argue that he shouldn’t have been called for a foul there. Watch the video and let us know what you guys think. Foul or no foul?
Oh, and if you’re watching this at work, yeah, it’s NSFW for obvious reasons.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement