- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blake Griffin Couldn’t Block Himself From Dropping This F-Bomb
Blake Griffin wasn’t too happy about getting called for a foul, when he went up and blocked a Corey Brewer alley-oop. How upset was he with the call? Well, he was angry enough to let an ‘f-bomb’ fly. Whoops.
You could see that Griffin was trying to catch his “Oh my f—ing God” before it was too late. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. To be fair, the block did look pretty clean. You can argue that he shouldn’t have been called for a foul there. Watch the video and let us know what you guys think. Foul or no foul?
Oh, and if you’re watching this at work, yeah, it’s NSFW for obvious reasons.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story