- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin Couldn’t Block Himself From Dropping This F-Bomb
Blake Griffin wasn’t too happy about getting called for a foul, when he went up and blocked a Corey Brewer alley-oop. How upset was he with the call? Well, he was angry enough to let an ‘f-bomb’ fly. Whoops.
You could see that Griffin was trying to catch his “Oh my f—ing God” before it was too late. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. To be fair, the block did look pretty clean. You can argue that he shouldn’t have been called for a foul there. Watch the video and let us know what you guys think. Foul or no foul?
Oh, and if you’re watching this at work, yeah, it’s NSFW for obvious reasons.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?