- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Blake Griffin Couldn’t Block Himself From Dropping This F-Bomb
Blake Griffin wasn’t too happy about getting called for a foul, when he went up and blocked a Corey Brewer alley-oop. How upset was he with the call? Well, he was angry enough to let an ‘f-bomb’ fly. Whoops.
You could see that Griffin was trying to catch his “Oh my f—ing God” before it was too late. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. To be fair, the block did look pretty clean. You can argue that he shouldn’t have been called for a foul there. Watch the video and let us know what you guys think. Foul or no foul?
Oh, and if you’re watching this at work, yeah, it’s NSFW for obvious reasons.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'