- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Couldn’t Block Himself From Dropping This F-Bomb
Blake Griffin wasn’t too happy about getting called for a foul, when he went up and blocked a Corey Brewer alley-oop. How upset was he with the call? Well, he was angry enough to let an ‘f-bomb’ fly. Whoops.
You could see that Griffin was trying to catch his “Oh my f—ing God” before it was too late. Unfortunately for him, it was too late. To be fair, the block did look pretty clean. You can argue that he shouldn’t have been called for a foul there. Watch the video and let us know what you guys think. Foul or no foul?
Oh, and if you’re watching this at work, yeah, it’s NSFW for obvious reasons.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts