- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Did Lob City Things Last Night, So Here They Are
Blake Griffin and the Los Angeles Clippers played the Charlotte Bobcats last night. That may not sound exciting, but realize that they didn’t need to put in much effort to win the game. Which means: MOAR LOB CITY.
This first highlight was more the great pass from Chris Paul than the dunk from Griffin, but still. HALFCOURT-LOB CITY!
Next, the “Dunk of the Night,” according to ESPN.
A left-handed and-one…
And finally, some game highlights:
The Clippers won by 22.
- Filed Under:
- Blake Griffin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts