- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Did Lob City Things Last Night, So Here They Are
Blake Griffin and the Los Angeles Clippers played the Charlotte Bobcats last night. That may not sound exciting, but realize that they didn’t need to put in much effort to win the game. Which means: MOAR LOB CITY.
This first highlight was more the great pass from Chris Paul than the dunk from Griffin, but still. HALFCOURT-LOB CITY!
Next, the “Dunk of the Night,” according to ESPN.
A left-handed and-one…
And finally, some game highlights:
The Clippers won by 22.
- Filed Under:
- Blake Griffin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts