- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Held A Block (And Dunk) Party Last Night
Good night for the Clippers last night. They routed the Mavericks 112-90, their fourth win in a row. And not only that, they produced a highlight-reel alley oop… that involved neither Blake Griffin nor Chris Paul. Griffin, though, still had his moments. Like this one, while the Clips pulled away in the third quarter:
Yeah, Chris Kaman never really had a shot there. And this:
Mayo’s had a fine season. That… was not a highlight.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts