- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Classless?” Memphis Fans Booed Blake Griffin When He Went Down With A Knee Injury
Fair or foul, America? Because, on the one hand, Blake Griffin has been flopping a bit during LA’s opening round playoff series with Memphis, so when he went down clutching his knee in Wednesday night’s Game 5, many a Grizz fan might have assumed he was overselling it.
Then again, clutching your knee after hitting the floor is a bit different than holding your face after a questionable foul, and we’ve already seen another of the game’s young superstars suffer a torn ACL under similar circumstances. Nobody wants to see an injury, heated playoff series or not.
So, did the Memphis fans go a few steps too far when they booed Blake Griffin last night? Or were they within their rights as home fans in the midst of a do-or-die elimination game? I’m going with the former.
Here’s video of the incident. The boos occur around the 1:50 mark. TNT’s Chris Webber was not amused.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.