- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“Classless?” Memphis Fans Booed Blake Griffin When He Went Down With A Knee Injury
Fair or foul, America? Because, on the one hand, Blake Griffin has been flopping a bit during LA’s opening round playoff series with Memphis, so when he went down clutching his knee in Wednesday night’s Game 5, many a Grizz fan might have assumed he was overselling it.
Then again, clutching your knee after hitting the floor is a bit different than holding your face after a questionable foul, and we’ve already seen another of the game’s young superstars suffer a torn ACL under similar circumstances. Nobody wants to see an injury, heated playoff series or not.
So, did the Memphis fans go a few steps too far when they booed Blake Griffin last night? Or were they within their rights as home fans in the midst of a do-or-die elimination game? I’m going with the former.
Here’s video of the incident. The boos occur around the 1:50 mark. TNT’s Chris Webber was not amused.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts