- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“Classless?” Memphis Fans Booed Blake Griffin When He Went Down With A Knee Injury
Fair or foul, America? Because, on the one hand, Blake Griffin has been flopping a bit during LA’s opening round playoff series with Memphis, so when he went down clutching his knee in Wednesday night’s Game 5, many a Grizz fan might have assumed he was overselling it.
Then again, clutching your knee after hitting the floor is a bit different than holding your face after a questionable foul, and we’ve already seen another of the game’s young superstars suffer a torn ACL under similar circumstances. Nobody wants to see an injury, heated playoff series or not.
So, did the Memphis fans go a few steps too far when they booed Blake Griffin last night? Or were they within their rights as home fans in the midst of a do-or-die elimination game? I’m going with the former.
Here’s video of the incident. The boos occur around the 1:50 mark. TNT’s Chris Webber was not amused.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts