- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
“Classless?” Memphis Fans Booed Blake Griffin When He Went Down With A Knee Injury
Fair or foul, America? Because, on the one hand, Blake Griffin has been flopping a bit during LA’s opening round playoff series with Memphis, so when he went down clutching his knee in Wednesday night’s Game 5, many a Grizz fan might have assumed he was overselling it.
Then again, clutching your knee after hitting the floor is a bit different than holding your face after a questionable foul, and we’ve already seen another of the game’s young superstars suffer a torn ACL under similar circumstances. Nobody wants to see an injury, heated playoff series or not.
So, did the Memphis fans go a few steps too far when they booed Blake Griffin last night? Or were they within their rights as home fans in the midst of a do-or-die elimination game? I’m going with the former.
Here’s video of the incident. The boos occur around the 1:50 mark. TNT’s Chris Webber was not amused.
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Marcos Maidana Vows to Test Adrien Broner
- Fantasy Football Rankings: TE - Week 14
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident