- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
VIDEO: Blake Griffin’s Kia Commercial Released
The commercial is a slowed-down version of Griffin’s dunk over the hood of a Kia from last weekend’s Slam Dunk contest. The tagline “Not your average dunk, not your average midsize sedan” plays upon the dunk’s completion.
After a full page ad in this morning’s USA Today, Griffin’s dunk, which was just premiered on his Facebook page, will be airing during tonight’s slate of NBA games. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, the deal was a one and done for Griffin, but he and his management team are discussing a possible, longer-term partnership with Kia.
Also of note: Griffin will be auctioning off the car he dunked over, and donating the proceeds to a charity in honor of his friend and high school teammate, Wilson Holloway, who passed away last week.
Watch video of Blake Griffin’s Kia commercial here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts