- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
VIDEO: Blake Griffin’s Kia Commercial Released
The commercial is a slowed-down version of Griffin’s dunk over the hood of a Kia from last weekend’s Slam Dunk contest. The tagline “Not your average dunk, not your average midsize sedan” plays upon the dunk’s completion.
After a full page ad in this morning’s USA Today, Griffin’s dunk, which was just premiered on his Facebook page, will be airing during tonight’s slate of NBA games. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, the deal was a one and done for Griffin, but he and his management team are discussing a possible, longer-term partnership with Kia.
Also of note: Griffin will be auctioning off the car he dunked over, and donating the proceeds to a charity in honor of his friend and high school teammate, Wilson Holloway, who passed away last week.
Watch video of Blake Griffin’s Kia commercial here:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story