- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
VIDEO: Blake Griffin’s Kia Commercial Released
The commercial is a slowed-down version of Griffin’s dunk over the hood of a Kia from last weekend’s Slam Dunk contest. The tagline “Not your average dunk, not your average midsize sedan” plays upon the dunk’s completion.
After a full page ad in this morning’s USA Today, Griffin’s dunk, which was just premiered on his Facebook page, will be airing during tonight’s slate of NBA games. According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, the deal was a one and done for Griffin, but he and his management team are discussing a possible, longer-term partnership with Kia.
Also of note: Griffin will be auctioning off the car he dunked over, and donating the proceeds to a charity in honor of his friend and high school teammate, Wilson Holloway, who passed away last week.
Watch video of Blake Griffin’s Kia commercial here:
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?