- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blake Griffin Makes Kris Humphries’ Life That Much Worse With Thunderous Posterization
One minute you’re on top of the world, the next you’re getting sued for giving a woman herpes and covered in Blake Griffin’s sweat. Life’s funny like that, ya know?
Last night, Blake did one of those throw-in dunks over the 6’9″ Celtics power forward, kind of like the one Dwight Howard infamously submitted to the 2008 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, except in a game, on a guy who, like we said before, is currently being sued for giving a woman herpes.
A fact Humphries not only disputes, but has kinda/sorta laid snuffed out (thanks to some shrewd legal work by his penis lawyers).
[TMZ] according to new docs filed by Humphries’ attorneys, Kayla admitted during a recent deposition that she has no hard evidence he’s the one who gave her the herp … because she’s had multiple sexual partners.
Still doesn’t mean he’s clean of the shame virus which, as we all know, is primarily transmitted via getting dunked on. We suppose he’ll just have to learn to live with it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story