- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Blake Griffin Makes Kris Humphries’ Life That Much Worse With Thunderous Posterization
One minute you’re on top of the world, the next you’re getting sued for giving a woman herpes and covered in Blake Griffin’s sweat. Life’s funny like that, ya know?
Last night, Blake did one of those throw-in dunks over the 6’9″ Celtics power forward, kind of like the one Dwight Howard infamously submitted to the 2008 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, except in a game, on a guy who, like we said before, is currently being sued for giving a woman herpes.
A fact Humphries not only disputes, but has kinda/sorta laid snuffed out (thanks to some shrewd legal work by his penis lawyers).
[TMZ] according to new docs filed by Humphries’ attorneys, Kayla admitted during a recent deposition that she has no hard evidence he’s the one who gave her the herp … because she’s had multiple sexual partners.
Still doesn’t mean he’s clean of the shame virus which, as we all know, is primarily transmitted via getting dunked on. We suppose he’ll just have to learn to live with it.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco