- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin Gets A Taste Of His Own Medicine From Golden State
If you missed this one from January 2, you’re in for a treat.
The Los Angeles Clippers are known across the league as Lob City, a nickname afforded them for their propensity to throw alley-oops to athletic big men Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan. With the Lob City nickname has come a certain cockiness, one that often goes on full display when one of said lobs is completed: posturing on the court, over-exuberance on the bench, a home crowd that goes nuts. It’s quite a sight.
That’s why for haters of the Clippers, this play on January 2 in Golden State was extra sweet.
Watch as Blake Griffin gets a taste of the Lob City treatment from the Warriors bench and fans after his wide open three-point attempt hits the side of the backboard in embarrassing fashion.
It doesn’t matter what else happens this year, this is my top moment from the 2012-13 season.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts