- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Blake Griffin Threw Down A Monster Dunk At Team USA Practice (More Than One!)
Blake Griffin dunks the ball a lot, and powerfully so. At Team USA practice, he decided to toss the ball off the gym wall behind the backboard, corral it off the bounce and slam it through the hoop with his usual out-of-this-world ferocity.
This won’t help his chances to make the team (the roster is announced tonight at 7pm on NBA TV, and his chances are looking good), but it should.
[UPDATED] Blake also decided to do a little JR Rider era “Eastbay Funk” and killed that too
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On