- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Blake Griffin Threw Down A Monster Dunk At Team USA Practice (More Than One!)
Blake Griffin dunks the ball a lot, and powerfully so. At Team USA practice, he decided to toss the ball off the gym wall behind the backboard, corral it off the bounce and slam it through the hoop with his usual out-of-this-world ferocity.
This won’t help his chances to make the team (the roster is announced tonight at 7pm on NBA TV, and his chances are looking good), but it should.
[UPDATED] Blake also decided to do a little JR Rider era “Eastbay Funk” and killed that too
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'