- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Blake Griffin Threw Down A Monster Dunk At Team USA Practice (More Than One!)
Blake Griffin dunks the ball a lot, and powerfully so. At Team USA practice, he decided to toss the ball off the gym wall behind the backboard, corral it off the bounce and slam it through the hoop with his usual out-of-this-world ferocity.
This won’t help his chances to make the team (the roster is announced tonight at 7pm on NBA TV, and his chances are looking good), but it should.
[UPDATED] Blake also decided to do a little JR Rider era “Eastbay Funk” and killed that too
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce