- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blake Griffin Threw Down A Monster Dunk At Team USA Practice (More Than One!)
Blake Griffin dunks the ball a lot, and powerfully so. At Team USA practice, he decided to toss the ball off the gym wall behind the backboard, corral it off the bounce and slam it through the hoop with his usual out-of-this-world ferocity.
This won’t help his chances to make the team (the roster is announced tonight at 7pm on NBA TV, and his chances are looking good), but it should.
[UPDATED] Blake also decided to do a little JR Rider era “Eastbay Funk” and killed that too
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead