- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blake Griffin Threw Down A Monster Dunk At Team USA Practice (More Than One!)
Blake Griffin dunks the ball a lot, and powerfully so. At Team USA practice, he decided to toss the ball off the gym wall behind the backboard, corral it off the bounce and slam it through the hoop with his usual out-of-this-world ferocity.
This won’t help his chances to make the team (the roster is announced tonight at 7pm on NBA TV, and his chances are looking good), but it should.
[UPDATED] Blake also decided to do a little JR Rider era “Eastbay Funk” and killed that too
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts