- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Not To Earn An NBA Roster Spot: Blow Wide-Open Layups Like Kyle Kuric
Are you a former decent college basketball player who is currently trying to make an NBA team? Are you playing abroad — in, say, Spain — but participating in the Summer League, trying to catch the attention of the handful of executives in attendance? Are you aware that your painfully small chance at impressing a team enough to get a contract will be made infinitely smaller if you don’t play well?
Don’t do this, then:
See you next summer, Mr. Kuric.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts