- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How Not To Earn An NBA Roster Spot: Blow Wide-Open Layups Like Kyle Kuric
Are you a former decent college basketball player who is currently trying to make an NBA team? Are you playing abroad — in, say, Spain — but participating in the Summer League, trying to catch the attention of the handful of executives in attendance? Are you aware that your painfully small chance at impressing a team enough to get a contract will be made infinitely smaller if you don’t play well?
Don’t do this, then:
See you next summer, Mr. Kuric.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World