- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: We Should Probably Quit Now, Because Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
How Not To Earn An NBA Roster Spot: Blow Wide-Open Layups Like Kyle Kuric
Are you a former decent college basketball player who is currently trying to make an NBA team? Are you playing abroad — in, say, Spain — but participating in the Summer League, trying to catch the attention of the handful of executives in attendance? Are you aware that your painfully small chance at impressing a team enough to get a contract will be made infinitely smaller if you don’t play well?
Don’t do this, then:
See you next summer, Mr. Kuric.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time