- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How Not To Earn An NBA Roster Spot: Blow Wide-Open Layups Like Kyle Kuric
Are you a former decent college basketball player who is currently trying to make an NBA team? Are you playing abroad — in, say, Spain — but participating in the Summer League, trying to catch the attention of the handful of executives in attendance? Are you aware that your painfully small chance at impressing a team enough to get a contract will be made infinitely smaller if you don’t play well?
Don’t do this, then:
See you next summer, Mr. Kuric.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts