- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
NBA Player Gives New Meaning To The Term “Wind Pants”
Brad Miller looks to be going to great lengths to air out his warm-up pants. There’s certainly something going on in there, and to be honest, we don’t like it.
From the looks of things, he seems as if he might just be fidgeting during a timeout. Then again, might it be that things got a little gassy in there? OK, we went there. Sorry. But, c’mon, watch this video and try not to go there. It’s impossible.
Well, we’ll await your explanation, Mr. Miller. If we don’t receive one it’s likely we’ll continue to believe that you’re getting the stank out of your
break wind pants.
- Filed Under:
- Brad Miller
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Atlanta Hawks' Twitter Takes Shot At Tony Romo