- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
NBA Player Gives New Meaning To The Term “Wind Pants”
Brad Miller looks to be going to great lengths to air out his warm-up pants. There’s certainly something going on in there, and to be honest, we don’t like it.
From the looks of things, he seems as if he might just be fidgeting during a timeout. Then again, might it be that things got a little gassy in there? OK, we went there. Sorry. But, c’mon, watch this video and try not to go there. It’s impossible.
Well, we’ll await your explanation, Mr. Miller. If we don’t receive one it’s likely we’ll continue to believe that you’re getting the stank out of your
break wind pants.
- Filed Under:
- Brad Miller
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager