- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NBA Player Gives New Meaning To The Term “Wind Pants”
Brad Miller looks to be going to great lengths to air out his warm-up pants. There’s certainly something going on in there, and to be honest, we don’t like it.
From the looks of things, he seems as if he might just be fidgeting during a timeout. Then again, might it be that things got a little gassy in there? OK, we went there. Sorry. But, c’mon, watch this video and try not to go there. It’s impossible.
Well, we’ll await your explanation, Mr. Miller. If we don’t receive one it’s likely we’ll continue to believe that you’re getting the stank out of your
break wind pants.
- Filed Under:
- Brad Miller
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'