- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Player Gives New Meaning To The Term “Wind Pants”
Brad Miller looks to be going to great lengths to air out his warm-up pants. There’s certainly something going on in there, and to be honest, we don’t like it.
From the looks of things, he seems as if he might just be fidgeting during a timeout. Then again, might it be that things got a little gassy in there? OK, we went there. Sorry. But, c’mon, watch this video and try not to go there. It’s impossible.
Well, we’ll await your explanation, Mr. Miller. If we don’t receive one it’s likely we’ll continue to believe that you’re getting the stank out of your
break wind pants.
- Filed Under:
- Brad Miller
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs