- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NBA Player Gives New Meaning To The Term “Wind Pants”
Brad Miller looks to be going to great lengths to air out his warm-up pants. There’s certainly something going on in there, and to be honest, we don’t like it.
From the looks of things, he seems as if he might just be fidgeting during a timeout. Then again, might it be that things got a little gassy in there? OK, we went there. Sorry. But, c’mon, watch this video and try not to go there. It’s impossible.
Well, we’ll await your explanation, Mr. Miller. If we don’t receive one it’s likely we’ll continue to believe that you’re getting the stank out of your
break wind pants.
- Filed Under:
- Brad Miller
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film