- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Brandan Wright Throws Down The NBA’s First Functional Windmill Jam
Normally, a windmill jam is a bit of showboating. The guy who does it is usually alone on a breakaway, and wants to put an exclamation point on a game-breaking run, or to provide a lone highlight for a disappointing night. But Brandan Wright of the Mavericks may have given us the first necessary windmill jam in NBA history. The Jason Terry lob was a little off, so Wright made the adjustments, and the result was fantastic.
It’s a mini-windmill, but still: this dunk is so good, not even the presence of Yi Jianlian can spoil it. He seems to be awfully beloved in Dallas — everyone clings to him in happiness after Wright throws it down.
This play should be worth at least four points. Unfortunately, it was only worth two, and Lamarcus Aldridge took advantage of that, hitting a game-winning jumper for the Blazers to down the Mavs in OT.
h/t The Hoop Scene
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager