- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Brandan Wright Throws Down The NBA’s First Functional Windmill Jam
Normally, a windmill jam is a bit of showboating. The guy who does it is usually alone on a breakaway, and wants to put an exclamation point on a game-breaking run, or to provide a lone highlight for a disappointing night. But Brandan Wright of the Mavericks may have given us the first necessary windmill jam in NBA history. The Jason Terry lob was a little off, so Wright made the adjustments, and the result was fantastic.
It’s a mini-windmill, but still: this dunk is so good, not even the presence of Yi Jianlian can spoil it. He seems to be awfully beloved in Dallas — everyone clings to him in happiness after Wright throws it down.
This play should be worth at least four points. Unfortunately, it was only worth two, and Lamarcus Aldridge took advantage of that, hitting a game-winning jumper for the Blazers to down the Mavs in OT.
h/t The Hoop Scene
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential