- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Top 5 Best Brandon Jennings Ugly Shirt Tweets
Brandon Jennings showed up to the his final playoff game this year dressed in a windbreaker made from tree bark. ESPN cameras caught him flaunting the persian rug turned magic card emblem in a loading area at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Magic Johnson and Bill Simmons were quick to point out that it looks like something Magic would have worn in the 80′s. Or the Biggie Smalls Versace sweater from Hypnotize. You decide.
We collected the Top 5 Best Brandon Jennings Shirt Tweets, because, well, nothing’s fairer game than an ugly shirt. Here you go.
Brandon Jennings should play in that shirt. That’s defense.
— Lizzuendo (@Lizzs_Lockeroom) April 28, 2013
I was gonna say the Zelda cover but u got it RT @_donesco: Brandon Jennings got the shirt with the deluxe edition of Watch The Throne
— MANNY PACKI-LOUD (@SmallsBKNY) April 28, 2013
I’m behind watching Knicks-Celtics but what the hell is Brandon Jennings wearing? That shirt would be perfect cover art for a Drake album.
— Daniel Devine (@kingofmyworld19) April 28, 2013
Paul Pierce having a flash back game. LOL at Brandon Jennings having on “The Rocks $500 shirt.”
— Chocolate Boy Wonder (@AnwarStarwind) April 28, 2013
Brandon Jennings is wearing a shirt that looks like a cross between the shroud of Turin and wood.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) April 28, 2013
Photo via BSO
- Filed Under:
- Brandon Jennings
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts