- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Top 5 Best Brandon Jennings Ugly Shirt Tweets
Brandon Jennings showed up to the his final playoff game this year dressed in a windbreaker made from tree bark. ESPN cameras caught him flaunting the persian rug turned magic card emblem in a loading area at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Magic Johnson and Bill Simmons were quick to point out that it looks like something Magic would have worn in the 80′s. Or the Biggie Smalls Versace sweater from Hypnotize. You decide.
We collected the Top 5 Best Brandon Jennings Shirt Tweets, because, well, nothing’s fairer game than an ugly shirt. Here you go.
Brandon Jennings should play in that shirt. That’s defense.
— Lizzuendo (@Lizzs_Lockeroom) April 28, 2013
I was gonna say the Zelda cover but u got it RT @_donesco: Brandon Jennings got the shirt with the deluxe edition of Watch The Throne
— MANNY PACKI-LOUD (@SmallsBKNY) April 28, 2013
I’m behind watching Knicks-Celtics but what the hell is Brandon Jennings wearing? That shirt would be perfect cover art for a Drake album.
— Daniel Devine (@kingofmyworld19) April 28, 2013
Paul Pierce having a flash back game. LOL at Brandon Jennings having on “The Rocks $500 shirt.”
— Chocolate Boy Wonder (@AnwarStarwind) April 28, 2013
Brandon Jennings is wearing a shirt that looks like a cross between the shroud of Turin and wood.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) April 28, 2013
Photo via BSO
- Filed Under:
- Brandon Jennings
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy