- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
BREAKING NEWS: Jeff Van Gundy Hates Paddle Boats
During ABC’s rather majestic shot of Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles, everyone’s favorite human being dropped his two cents on a long-standing scam perpetrated on the American people: Paddle boat rides.
“You’re like, doing your feet at like, 100 miles per hour, to never pick up any speed,” he said.
During the Clippers-Warriors Game 1.
“It’s annoying,” he added. He would be correct, as paddle boats have never been as much fun as they look (which isn’t saying much because they do not look very fun). They’re kind of like slightly mobile hot tubs with little pools of stagnant water sloshing around in the parts where your butt and feet go. Terrible idea.
As far the Warriors-Clips game is concerned — complete with Van Gundy’s rants and the back-and-forth scoring — it’s EXACTLY why we love the NBA. More of this, please.
[Photo via Wikipedia]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts