- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brook Lopez Dunked On Robin Lopez Last Night. This Is Important Because They Are Twins.
This was just payback for the time Robin got the better of Brook on a dunk. And it’s particularly cute because they’re both twins and tall and low velocity and unflinching and kind of anti-climatic in their dunking. Sure, Robin throws his hands straight up in the air and tries to block Brook, but Brook is crafty. He’s no power dunker; he’s finesse. So he slides right by Robin, as opposed to over him, because we know that Brook Lopez is not out-jumping anyone. Ever.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy