- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brook Lopez Dunked On Robin Lopez Last Night. This Is Important Because They Are Twins.
This was just payback for the time Robin got the better of Brook on a dunk. And it’s particularly cute because they’re both twins and tall and low velocity and unflinching and kind of anti-climatic in their dunking. Sure, Robin throws his hands straight up in the air and tries to block Brook, but Brook is crafty. He’s no power dunker; he’s finesse. So he slides right by Robin, as opposed to over him, because we know that Brook Lopez is not out-jumping anyone. Ever.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts