- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brook Lopez Dunked On Robin Lopez Last Night. This Is Important Because They Are Twins.
This was just payback for the time Robin got the better of Brook on a dunk. And it’s particularly cute because they’re both twins and tall and low velocity and unflinching and kind of anti-climatic in their dunking. Sure, Robin throws his hands straight up in the air and tries to block Brook, but Brook is crafty. He’s no power dunker; he’s finesse. So he slides right by Robin, as opposed to over him, because we know that Brook Lopez is not out-jumping anyone. Ever.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?