- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Brook Lopez Dunked On Robin Lopez Last Night. This Is Important Because They Are Twins.
This was just payback for the time Robin got the better of Brook on a dunk. And it’s particularly cute because they’re both twins and tall and low velocity and unflinching and kind of anti-climatic in their dunking. Sure, Robin throws his hands straight up in the air and tries to block Brook, but Brook is crafty. He’s no power dunker; he’s finesse. So he slides right by Robin, as opposed to over him, because we know that Brook Lopez is not out-jumping anyone. Ever.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Football Violence Healthy, Vital to American Character
- Chicago Bulls Slowly Rounding Into Form