- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ladies And Genitalmen: The Brooklyn
Nuts Nets Are Bringing Back Short Shorts For Your Viewing Pleasure
“They chaffe like hell.” Yes, they would — they were actually doing this. Luckily, they’re not and this is just a goof-spoof by the jokesters over at Funny or Die. The fact that Brooklyn is the second oldest team in basketball with the average Net being 29.5-years-of-age is not a joke, however. Neither is their slow start.
Our favorite part: Shaun Livingston’s dead pan, voice immodulation disorder-esque delivery of, “And tiny little short shorts.”
The best part: The video is to raise awareness for charity. Visit The New York Collaborates For Autism and see how you can help out.
H/T Funny or Die
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts