- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ladies And Genitalmen: The Brooklyn
Nuts Nets Are Bringing Back Short Shorts For Your Viewing Pleasure
“They chaffe like hell.” Yes, they would — they were actually doing this. Luckily, they’re not and this is just a goof-spoof by the jokesters over at Funny or Die. The fact that Brooklyn is the second oldest team in basketball with the average Net being 29.5-years-of-age is not a joke, however. Neither is their slow start.
Our favorite part: Shaun Livingston’s dead pan, voice immodulation disorder-esque delivery of, “And tiny little short shorts.”
The best part: The video is to raise awareness for charity. Visit The New York Collaborates For Autism and see how you can help out.
H/T Funny or Die
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires