- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ladies And Genitalmen: The Brooklyn
Nuts Nets Are Bringing Back Short Shorts For Your Viewing Pleasure
“They chaffe like hell.” Yes, they would — they were actually doing this. Luckily, they’re not and this is just a goof-spoof by the jokesters over at Funny or Die. The fact that Brooklyn is the second oldest team in basketball with the average Net being 29.5-years-of-age is not a joke, however. Neither is their slow start.
Our favorite part: Shaun Livingston’s dead pan, voice immodulation disorder-esque delivery of, “And tiny little short shorts.”
The best part: The video is to raise awareness for charity. Visit The New York Collaborates For Autism and see how you can help out.
H/T Funny or Die
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead