- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ladies And Genitalmen: The Brooklyn
Nuts Nets Are Bringing Back Short Shorts For Your Viewing Pleasure
“They chaffe like hell.” Yes, they would — they were actually doing this. Luckily, they’re not and this is just a goof-spoof by the jokesters over at Funny or Die. The fact that Brooklyn is the second oldest team in basketball with the average Net being 29.5-years-of-age is not a joke, however. Neither is their slow start.
Our favorite part: Shaun Livingston’s dead pan, voice immodulation disorder-esque delivery of, “And tiny little short shorts.”
The best part: The video is to raise awareness for charity. Visit The New York Collaborates For Autism and see how you can help out.
H/T Funny or Die
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce