- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ladies And Genitalmen: The Brooklyn
Nuts Nets Are Bringing Back Short Shorts For Your Viewing Pleasure
“They chaffe like hell.” Yes, they would — they were actually doing this. Luckily, they’re not and this is just a goof-spoof by the jokesters over at Funny or Die. The fact that Brooklyn is the second oldest team in basketball with the average Net being 29.5-years-of-age is not a joke, however. Neither is their slow start.
Our favorite part: Shaun Livingston’s dead pan, voice immodulation disorder-esque delivery of, “And tiny little short shorts.”
The best part: The video is to raise awareness for charity. Visit The New York Collaborates For Autism and see how you can help out.
H/T Funny or Die
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story