- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Russell Westbrook’s “Fishing Hooks” Polo Will Keep You Nerdy, Painfully Hip
Russell Westbrook caused a bit of an internet stir last night when he showed up to his postgame press conference looking like the love child of Steve Urkel and Sally Jessy Raphael. But while some decried his sartorial compass as having gone off the deep end, others applauded Westbrook’s willingness to take the nerd-chic look popularized by NBA superstars to its awkward apex.
The polo itself has been tracked down, so now you too can look like a basketball backpacker, if you so desire. We can’t help you with the glasses, although we recommend you start at whatever thrift store is frequented most by the insane cat ladies in your neighborhood.
- Filed Under:
- russell westbrook
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar