- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Russell Westbrook’s “Fishing Hooks” Polo Will Keep You Nerdy, Painfully Hip
Russell Westbrook caused a bit of an internet stir last night when he showed up to his postgame press conference looking like the love child of Steve Urkel and Sally Jessy Raphael. But while some decried his sartorial compass as having gone off the deep end, others applauded Westbrook’s willingness to take the nerd-chic look popularized by NBA superstars to its awkward apex.
The polo itself has been tracked down, so now you too can look like a basketball backpacker, if you so desire. We can’t help you with the glasses, although we recommend you start at whatever thrift store is frequented most by the insane cat ladies in your neighborhood.
- Filed Under:
- russell westbrook
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts