- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Russell Westbrook’s “Fishing Hooks” Polo Will Keep You Nerdy, Painfully Hip
Russell Westbrook caused a bit of an internet stir last night when he showed up to his postgame press conference looking like the love child of Steve Urkel and Sally Jessy Raphael. But while some decried his sartorial compass as having gone off the deep end, others applauded Westbrook’s willingness to take the nerd-chic look popularized by NBA superstars to its awkward apex.
The polo itself has been tracked down, so now you too can look like a basketball backpacker, if you so desire. We can’t help you with the glasses, although we recommend you start at whatever thrift store is frequented most by the insane cat ladies in your neighborhood.
- Filed Under:
- russell westbrook
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History