- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Russell Westbrook’s “Fishing Hooks” Polo Will Keep You Nerdy, Painfully Hip
Russell Westbrook caused a bit of an internet stir last night when he showed up to his postgame press conference looking like the love child of Steve Urkel and Sally Jessy Raphael. But while some decried his sartorial compass as having gone off the deep end, others applauded Westbrook’s willingness to take the nerd-chic look popularized by NBA superstars to its awkward apex.
The polo itself has been tracked down, so now you too can look like a basketball backpacker, if you so desire. We can’t help you with the glasses, although we recommend you start at whatever thrift store is frequented most by the insane cat ladies in your neighborhood.
- Filed Under:
- russell westbrook
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.