- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russell Westbrook’s “Fishing Hooks” Polo Will Keep You Nerdy, Painfully Hip
Russell Westbrook caused a bit of an internet stir last night when he showed up to his postgame press conference looking like the love child of Steve Urkel and Sally Jessy Raphael. But while some decried his sartorial compass as having gone off the deep end, others applauded Westbrook’s willingness to take the nerd-chic look popularized by NBA superstars to its awkward apex.
The polo itself has been tracked down, so now you too can look like a basketball backpacker, if you so desire. We can’t help you with the glasses, although we recommend you start at whatever thrift store is frequented most by the insane cat ladies in your neighborhood.
- Filed Under:
- russell westbrook
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'