- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Live Like A Flopper And Buy Vlade Divac’s Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
Good news for people who love it when Vlade Divac sells his house: Vlade Divac is selling his house. The five bedroom, four (and a half) bathroom chrome and stucco contemporary pad located in the “exclusive community” of Castellammare is on sale for $3.25 million.
Other amenities include an outdoor dining area, rooftop deck, Jacuzzi and a private balcony with canyon views.
Divac is best known for being a Serbian NBA player who would fall down very easily, sort of like a tall, European Dwyane Wade. But did you know that he’s one of six players in NBA history with 13,000 points, 9,000 boards, 3,000 assists and officially 1,500 blocks (the others: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O’Neal, Kevin Garnett and Hakeem Olajuwon)? He’s a bona fide legend. Buy his house.
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy