- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Live Like A Flopper And Buy Vlade Divac’s Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
Good news for people who love it when Vlade Divac sells his house: Vlade Divac is selling his house. The five bedroom, four (and a half) bathroom chrome and stucco contemporary pad located in the “exclusive community” of Castellammare is on sale for $3.25 million.
Other amenities include an outdoor dining area, rooftop deck, Jacuzzi and a private balcony with canyon views.
Divac is best known for being a Serbian NBA player who would fall down very easily, sort of like a tall, European Dwyane Wade. But did you know that he’s one of six players in NBA history with 13,000 points, 9,000 boards, 3,000 assists and officially 1,500 blocks (the others: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O’Neal, Kevin Garnett and Hakeem Olajuwon)? He’s a bona fide legend. Buy his house.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion