- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Byron Mullens Threw Down A Monster Jam On LaMarcus Aldridge. This Is Not A Joke.
Portland PF LaMarcus Aldridge tries to draw a charge, Charlotte C Byron Mullens tries to dunk from the bottom of the circle. The former fails, the latter succeeds. Somehow, the world has not collapsed in on itself.
The Bobcats ended up losing the game despite Mullens’ 12 points and 12 boards, but at the very least this didn’t happen again.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?