- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hey, Internet: Can You Explain Why This Photo Of Chris Rock And Tyson Chandler Is So Funny?
Chris Rock is a funny comedian, and usually makes us laugh with his jokes (appearances in garbage films notwithstanding). But this photo of him with Knicks center Tyson Chandler is unintentionally hilarious in a way I can’t understand.
The duo were photographed together at yesterday’s Peace, Love & A Cure Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation Benefit in Cresskill, New Jersey. Sounds like a great benefit, and not a laughing matter. But this photo… so funny!
-Rock looking like a pixie next to Chandler?
-Chandler’s skinny pants?
-That they appear to be standing in an Ames room?
-The fact that Chandler is hanging with celebrities rather than playing in the postseason?
I just don’t know. Thoughts, Internet?
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts