- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Cancel The Season And Give The Wizards The NBA Championship For Trolling Heat Fans
The Washington Wizards beat the Miami Heat last night. LeBron James embarrassed himself. And Gilbert Arenas, or whomever the scoreboard operator guy is, was named NBA MVP. For eternity.
(I did a little research… and apparently this has been done before, multiple times. But I don’t care. It’s still amazing.)
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – Heat fan.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut