- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cancel The Season And Give The Wizards The NBA Championship For Trolling Heat Fans
The Washington Wizards beat the Miami Heat last night. LeBron James embarrassed himself. And Gilbert Arenas, or whomever the scoreboard operator guy is, was named NBA MVP. For eternity.
(I did a little research… and apparently this has been done before, multiple times. But I don’t care. It’s still amazing.)
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – Heat fan.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever