- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cancel The Season And Give The Wizards The NBA Championship For Trolling Heat Fans
The Washington Wizards beat the Miami Heat last night. LeBron James embarrassed himself. And Gilbert Arenas, or whomever the scoreboard operator guy is, was named NBA MVP. For eternity.
(I did a little research… and apparently this has been done before, multiple times. But I don’t care. It’s still amazing.)
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – Heat fan.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts