- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Cancel The Season And Give The Wizards The NBA Championship For Trolling Heat Fans
The Washington Wizards beat the Miami Heat last night. LeBron James embarrassed himself. And Gilbert Arenas, or whomever the scoreboard operator guy is, was named NBA MVP. For eternity.
(I did a little research… and apparently this has been done before, multiple times. But I don’t care. It’s still amazing.)
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – Heat fan.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row