- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Cancel The Season And Give The Wizards The NBA Championship For Trolling Heat Fans
The Washington Wizards beat the Miami Heat last night. LeBron James embarrassed himself. And Gilbert Arenas, or whomever the scoreboard operator guy is, was named NBA MVP. For eternity.
(I did a little research… and apparently this has been done before, multiple times. But I don’t care. It’s still amazing.)
“I can’t believe they lost. That’s the only think I’m thinking right now. They were oh-so-close.” – Heat fan.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts