- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If You’re Freaking Out About The Knicks, This Carmelo Anthony Clip Should Bring You Back To Earth
Wow, would you check out this co-eighth seed in the shitty Eastern Conference? They’ve won five games in a row, including victories against the 76ers and Pistons, so I guess we’re just going to forget about the whole 15-22 thing. They are such a good team now!
Seriously guys, the Knicks are still bottom-feeders when it comes to the NBA at-large. Being the eighth seed (and not even the outright eight — the Nets are in there too) in the East is like being the eighth best sexual deviant in prison.
If you think the Knicks have truly turned a corner, emotionally speaking, just check out the end of Carmelo Anthony’s postgame interview, following an OT win against the Suns:
Aw man, we have to play more basketball tomorrow? We’re in the middle of a winning streak and have to keep this momentum going? I want to win a championship? “Shiiiit.”
New York City hoops, folks.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs