- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If You’re Freaking Out About The Knicks, This Carmelo Anthony Clip Should Bring You Back To Earth
Wow, would you check out this co-eighth seed in the shitty Eastern Conference? They’ve won five games in a row, including victories against the 76ers and Pistons, so I guess we’re just going to forget about the whole 15-22 thing. They are such a good team now!
Seriously guys, the Knicks are still bottom-feeders when it comes to the NBA at-large. Being the eighth seed (and not even the outright eight — the Nets are in there too) in the East is like being the eighth best sexual deviant in prison.
If you think the Knicks have truly turned a corner, emotionally speaking, just check out the end of Carmelo Anthony’s postgame interview, following an OT win against the Suns:
Aw man, we have to play more basketball tomorrow? We’re in the middle of a winning streak and have to keep this momentum going? I want to win a championship? “Shiiiit.”
New York City hoops, folks.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments