- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You’re Freaking Out About The Knicks, This Carmelo Anthony Clip Should Bring You Back To Earth
Wow, would you check out this co-eighth seed in the shitty Eastern Conference? They’ve won five games in a row, including victories against the 76ers and Pistons, so I guess we’re just going to forget about the whole 15-22 thing. They are such a good team now!
Seriously guys, the Knicks are still bottom-feeders when it comes to the NBA at-large. Being the eighth seed (and not even the outright eight — the Nets are in there too) in the East is like being the eighth best sexual deviant in prison.
If you think the Knicks have truly turned a corner, emotionally speaking, just check out the end of Carmelo Anthony’s postgame interview, following an OT win against the Suns:
Aw man, we have to play more basketball tomorrow? We’re in the middle of a winning streak and have to keep this momentum going? I want to win a championship? “Shiiiit.”
New York City hoops, folks.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story