- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Carmelo Anthony’s Noche Latina Commercial Displays His Rhythmic Dribbling Ability, This Face
With the “Ene-Be-A” season almost “terminado,” the half-Puerto Rican Knicks star is probably wishing he was on an island somewhere instead of in New York right now (also an island, coincidentally). That’s because the Knicks are one of the three worst teams in the league — with no playoff hopes and even fewer prospects for improvement (no cap-space, 2014 first round draft pick was traded to Denver for you-know-who). But before he inevitably walks this offseason for greener, more star-studded pastures, let’s make fun of this promo, which is a few Big Macs and a fedora shy of an early 2000s McDonald’s commercial.
Or a Dave Chapelle sketch. Oh, and this face…
Hey, at least we know he won’t be going to L.A. to start an acting career. Here are the modified uniforms that six select teams will be wearing during NBA’s upcoming “Noche Latina” games…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts