- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Look At How Green Carmelo Anthony’s Shot Chart Is
Over the past five games, Carmelo Anthony has been lighting it up. He’s averaging 40.6 points per game over his last five. Forty point six. If you haven’t been paying attention, however, you might think he was taking the Kobe Bryant route and shooting until his arms fell off to get to 40.6.
That is not the case. From NBA.com/stats:
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) April 10, 2013
Hey, Carmelo, can you please start hitting threes from the left corner? It ruins an otherwise perfectly good shot chart. Thanks.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'