- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Look At How Green Carmelo Anthony’s Shot Chart Is
Over the past five games, Carmelo Anthony has been lighting it up. He’s averaging 40.6 points per game over his last five. Forty point six. If you haven’t been paying attention, however, you might think he was taking the Kobe Bryant route and shooting until his arms fell off to get to 40.6.
That is not the case. From NBA.com/stats:
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) April 10, 2013
Hey, Carmelo, can you please start hitting threes from the left corner? It ruins an otherwise perfectly good shot chart. Thanks.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts