- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Look At How Green Carmelo Anthony’s Shot Chart Is
Over the past five games, Carmelo Anthony has been lighting it up. He’s averaging 40.6 points per game over his last five. Forty point six. If you haven’t been paying attention, however, you might think he was taking the Kobe Bryant route and shooting until his arms fell off to get to 40.6.
That is not the case. From NBA.com/stats:
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) April 10, 2013
Hey, Carmelo, can you please start hitting threes from the left corner? It ruins an otherwise perfectly good shot chart. Thanks.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'