- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Photo Of A Guy Recording Carmelo Anthony’s On-Court Conversations Is Not Terrifying At All
The report yesterday seemed almost too weird to be true: Knicks owner James Dolan made a couple people hold up powerful microphones by the court in an effort to record everything Carmelo Anthony said – and everything that was said to him – in the wake of his one-game suspension following the now-infamous KG brouhaha. But this is James Dolan we’re dealing with, so it was actually too weird to be made up. It happened, and the New York Post today has a photo of one of the guys doing it:
What was the thought process behind all this? “No – the spying alone isn’t creepy enough! Make ‘em wear all black, too! What’s that? Do I want them to give dead-eyed vacant stares into the distance? Well, of course I do, now that you say that! Brilliant work, Johnson!”
But hey, maybe we’re exaggerating. Maybe the stare isn’t really so creepy. I mean
OK, well, yeah, it’s unsettling and everything but
It’s just that there are worse things in the world than the face this guy is making and I really think maybe it’s all getting blown out of proportion and
Uh, enjoy that dream come true of playing in the Garden, ‘Melo.
Photo by Charles Wenzelberg, for the New York Post
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story