- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Photo Of A Guy Recording Carmelo Anthony’s On-Court Conversations Is Not Terrifying At All
The report yesterday seemed almost too weird to be true: Knicks owner James Dolan made a couple people hold up powerful microphones by the court in an effort to record everything Carmelo Anthony said – and everything that was said to him – in the wake of his one-game suspension following the now-infamous KG brouhaha. But this is James Dolan we’re dealing with, so it was actually too weird to be made up. It happened, and the New York Post today has a photo of one of the guys doing it:
What was the thought process behind all this? “No – the spying alone isn’t creepy enough! Make ‘em wear all black, too! What’s that? Do I want them to give dead-eyed vacant stares into the distance? Well, of course I do, now that you say that! Brilliant work, Johnson!”
But hey, maybe we’re exaggerating. Maybe the stare isn’t really so creepy. I mean
OK, well, yeah, it’s unsettling and everything but
It’s just that there are worse things in the world than the face this guy is making and I really think maybe it’s all getting blown out of proportion and
Uh, enjoy that dream come true of playing in the Garden, ‘Melo.
Photo by Charles Wenzelberg, for the New York Post
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- The NBA's Millennial Generation Takeover Is Official