- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Was This Celtic Fan’s Elaborate Dance Routine Staged?
Yes, it’s more than likely that “Celtic Fan Celebration,” a two minute, Bon Jovi-powered dance routine that took place at a recent Celtics game, is a ruse.
As Youtube user InfoUplink points out, you can see the dancer’s mom tap her son on the knee and says, “You’re on, honey,” at the 11 second mark. So yes, the dancer in question is probably a plant.
But we’ll be damned if he isn’t an impressively coordinated plant.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier