- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Was This Celtic Fan’s Elaborate Dance Routine Staged?
Yes, it’s more than likely that “Celtic Fan Celebration,” a two minute, Bon Jovi-powered dance routine that took place at a recent Celtics game, is a ruse.
As Youtube user InfoUplink points out, you can see the dancer’s mom tap her son on the knee and says, “You’re on, honey,” at the 11 second mark. So yes, the dancer in question is probably a plant.
But we’ll be damned if he isn’t an impressively coordinated plant.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success