- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Was This Celtic Fan’s Elaborate Dance Routine Staged?
Yes, it’s more than likely that “Celtic Fan Celebration,” a two minute, Bon Jovi-powered dance routine that took place at a recent Celtics game, is a ruse.
As Youtube user InfoUplink points out, you can see the dancer’s mom tap her son on the knee and says, “You’re on, honey,” at the 11 second mark. So yes, the dancer in question is probably a plant.
But we’ll be damned if he isn’t an impressively coordinated plant.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers