- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Was This Celtic Fan’s Elaborate Dance Routine Staged?
Yes, it’s more than likely that “Celtic Fan Celebration,” a two minute, Bon Jovi-powered dance routine that took place at a recent Celtics game, is a ruse.
As Youtube user InfoUplink points out, you can see the dancer’s mom tap her son on the knee and says, “You’re on, honey,” at the 11 second mark. So yes, the dancer in question is probably a plant.
But we’ll be damned if he isn’t an impressively coordinated plant.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts