- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Was This Celtic Fan’s Elaborate Dance Routine Staged?
Yes, it’s more than likely that “Celtic Fan Celebration,” a two minute, Bon Jovi-powered dance routine that took place at a recent Celtics game, is a ruse.
As Youtube user InfoUplink points out, you can see the dancer’s mom tap her son on the knee and says, “You’re on, honey,” at the 11 second mark. So yes, the dancer in question is probably a plant.
But we’ll be damned if he isn’t an impressively coordinated plant.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts