- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley Speculates About Honey Nut Cheerios And Other Breakfast Cereals
It was only a matter of time before someone honest to God deeply speculated why Kevin Garnett (maybe) chose Honey Nut Cheerios to describe the taste of Carmelo Anthony’s wife. Naturally, leave it to Charles Barkley to deconstruct Kevin Garnett’s (alleged) choice cereal so damn literally. Wait, does Chuck know whether or not LaLa Vasquez tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios? Probably not, since he never used to eat them as a child.
This was funny for a while, but things got seriously weird when Ernie Johnson asked Kenny Smith if he had a Honey nut Cheerio stuck in his throat, you know, because of the Vasquez business.
Luckily, we can always count on Shaq to save the awkward and talk about his dream breakfast. Apparently the whole Inside the NBA crew just loves Frosted Flakes. There’s other cereals, you know.
As for the Knicks’ Carmelo-less game against the Pacers, they were down 39-34 at halftime in a game that has been the opposite of whatever “positively riveting” is. So seriously, when David Stern going to fine himself a quarter-mil for benching Anthony during a nationally televised game that wound up sucking without his presence? Is that a thing that can happen? Please?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters