- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charles Barkley Speculates About Honey Nut Cheerios And Other Breakfast Cereals
It was only a matter of time before someone honest to God deeply speculated why Kevin Garnett (maybe) chose Honey Nut Cheerios to describe the taste of Carmelo Anthony’s wife. Naturally, leave it to Charles Barkley to deconstruct Kevin Garnett’s (alleged) choice cereal so damn literally. Wait, does Chuck know whether or not LaLa Vasquez tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios? Probably not, since he never used to eat them as a child.
This was funny for a while, but things got seriously weird when Ernie Johnson asked Kenny Smith if he had a Honey nut Cheerio stuck in his throat, you know, because of the Vasquez business.
Luckily, we can always count on Shaq to save the awkward and talk about his dream breakfast. Apparently the whole Inside the NBA crew just loves Frosted Flakes. There’s other cereals, you know.
As for the Knicks’ Carmelo-less game against the Pacers, they were down 39-34 at halftime in a game that has been the opposite of whatever “positively riveting” is. So seriously, when David Stern going to fine himself a quarter-mil for benching Anthony during a nationally televised game that wound up sucking without his presence? Is that a thing that can happen? Please?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts