- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Charles Barkley Speculates About Honey Nut Cheerios And Other Breakfast Cereals
It was only a matter of time before someone honest to God deeply speculated why Kevin Garnett (maybe) chose Honey Nut Cheerios to describe the taste of Carmelo Anthony’s wife. Naturally, leave it to Charles Barkley to deconstruct Kevin Garnett’s (alleged) choice cereal so damn literally. Wait, does Chuck know whether or not LaLa Vasquez tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios? Probably not, since he never used to eat them as a child.
This was funny for a while, but things got seriously weird when Ernie Johnson asked Kenny Smith if he had a Honey nut Cheerio stuck in his throat, you know, because of the Vasquez business.
Luckily, we can always count on Shaq to save the awkward and talk about his dream breakfast. Apparently the whole Inside the NBA crew just loves Frosted Flakes. There’s other cereals, you know.
As for the Knicks’ Carmelo-less game against the Pacers, they were down 39-34 at halftime in a game that has been the opposite of whatever “positively riveting” is. So seriously, when David Stern going to fine himself a quarter-mil for benching Anthony during a nationally televised game that wound up sucking without his presence? Is that a thing that can happen? Please?
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV