- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charles Barkley Speculates About Honey Nut Cheerios And Other Breakfast Cereals
It was only a matter of time before someone honest to God deeply speculated why Kevin Garnett (maybe) chose Honey Nut Cheerios to describe the taste of Carmelo Anthony’s wife. Naturally, leave it to Charles Barkley to deconstruct Kevin Garnett’s (alleged) choice cereal so damn literally. Wait, does Chuck know whether or not LaLa Vasquez tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios? Probably not, since he never used to eat them as a child.
This was funny for a while, but things got seriously weird when Ernie Johnson asked Kenny Smith if he had a Honey nut Cheerio stuck in his throat, you know, because of the Vasquez business.
Luckily, we can always count on Shaq to save the awkward and talk about his dream breakfast. Apparently the whole Inside the NBA crew just loves Frosted Flakes. There’s other cereals, you know.
As for the Knicks’ Carmelo-less game against the Pacers, they were down 39-34 at halftime in a game that has been the opposite of whatever “positively riveting” is. So seriously, when David Stern going to fine himself a quarter-mil for benching Anthony during a nationally televised game that wound up sucking without his presence? Is that a thing that can happen? Please?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story