- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Charles Barkley Had Some (Serious And Tasteful) Things To Say About Jason Collins Coming Out
You haven’t fully examined an issue until you’ve heard Charles Barkley examine an issue. I voted for him for president in 2012, on a write-in ballot. Maybe if I had started a hashtag campaign, it would have worked. It’s a shame.
Last night, Barkley examined the story of Jason Collins coming out of the closet as gay, on TNT’s Inside the NBA. His take wasn’t unique, but it’s worth listening to. He didn’t pull a Chris Broussard, fortunately.
But seriously, #Barkley2016, right?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts