- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charles Barkley Had Some (Serious And Tasteful) Things To Say About Jason Collins Coming Out
You haven’t fully examined an issue until you’ve heard Charles Barkley examine an issue. I voted for him for president in 2012, on a write-in ballot. Maybe if I had started a hashtag campaign, it would have worked. It’s a shame.
Last night, Barkley examined the story of Jason Collins coming out of the closet as gay, on TNT’s Inside the NBA. His take wasn’t unique, but it’s worth listening to. He didn’t pull a Chris Broussard, fortunately.
But seriously, #Barkley2016, right?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts