- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley Had Some (Serious And Tasteful) Things To Say About Jason Collins Coming Out
You haven’t fully examined an issue until you’ve heard Charles Barkley examine an issue. I voted for him for president in 2012, on a write-in ballot. Maybe if I had started a hashtag campaign, it would have worked. It’s a shame.
Last night, Barkley examined the story of Jason Collins coming out of the closet as gay, on TNT’s Inside the NBA. His take wasn’t unique, but it’s worth listening to. He didn’t pull a Chris Broussard, fortunately.
But seriously, #Barkley2016, right?
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever