- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Traumatizing And Completely Unconfirmed Poop Story Involving The Charlotte Hornet
We present to you this story, which appears to have originated on an old 4chan thread, about explosive diarrhea, a mortified child, and the Charlotte Hornets’ mascot of yesteryear. The story’s been floating (sorry) around for some time, but only came to our attention just recently.
Did this really happen? We can’t tell you for sure, although we’d love to hear from you if you were in the third grade assembly in which this took place. All names (and poopypants) will remain anonymous.
If this story’s not true, though, it still stands as a very strong (and gross!) piece of no-longer-active-NBA-mascot-centric fan fiction.
Click to enlarge, and read at your own risk.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager