- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Traumatizing And Completely Unconfirmed Poop Story Involving The Charlotte Hornet
We present to you this story, which appears to have originated on an old 4chan thread, about explosive diarrhea, a mortified child, and the Charlotte Hornets’ mascot of yesteryear. The story’s been floating (sorry) around for some time, but only came to our attention just recently.
Did this really happen? We can’t tell you for sure, although we’d love to hear from you if you were in the third grade assembly in which this took place. All names (and poopypants) will remain anonymous.
If this story’s not true, though, it still stands as a very strong (and gross!) piece of no-longer-active-NBA-mascot-centric fan fiction.
Click to enlarge, and read at your own risk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts