- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Check Out The View From Andre Iguodala’s New Bay Area Pad
As if moving from a disintegrating contender (the Nuggets) to a young, exciting team on the rise (the Warriors) wasn’t enough, Andre Iguodala also gets to live here: a fantastic, 5,000 square foot home in Berkeley, CA with a view to die for — or, perhaps, to live for, because I’d rather look at this view than be dead.
The Mediterranean-style home features five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a chef’s kitchen, but the likely selling point for this place is the view. Each of the house’s three floors have balconies that give unobstructed views of the Bay Bridge and the water. Why doesn’t everybody in the world live here?
Oh, right, because it costs $1.84 million.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship