- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Check Out The View From Andre Iguodala’s New Bay Area Pad
As if moving from a disintegrating contender (the Nuggets) to a young, exciting team on the rise (the Warriors) wasn’t enough, Andre Iguodala also gets to live here: a fantastic, 5,000 square foot home in Berkeley, CA with a view to die for — or, perhaps, to live for, because I’d rather look at this view than be dead.
The Mediterranean-style home features five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a chef’s kitchen, but the likely selling point for this place is the view. Each of the house’s three floors have balconies that give unobstructed views of the Bay Bridge and the water. Why doesn’t everybody in the world live here?
Oh, right, because it costs $1.84 million.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead