- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Check Out The View From Andre Iguodala’s New Bay Area Pad
As if moving from a disintegrating contender (the Nuggets) to a young, exciting team on the rise (the Warriors) wasn’t enough, Andre Iguodala also gets to live here: a fantastic, 5,000 square foot home in Berkeley, CA with a view to die for — or, perhaps, to live for, because I’d rather look at this view than be dead.
The Mediterranean-style home features five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a chef’s kitchen, but the likely selling point for this place is the view. Each of the house’s three floors have balconies that give unobstructed views of the Bay Bridge and the water. Why doesn’t everybody in the world live here?
Oh, right, because it costs $1.84 million.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts