- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Bosh Makes Creepy/Hilarious Face, Ruins LeBron’s Interview
LeBron James celebrated his 27th birthday last night with another superb performance, chipping in 34 points, eight rebounds, 10 assists, four steals and a block to help the Heat fend off the T-Wolves, 103-101. But as he discussed his brilliant game, something happened. Something just…appeared, out of the blue. Something terrifying. Something…like a Bosh:
Give Bosh credit here: you can’t photo/video-bomb much better than that. LeBron was certainly loving it. And so were we. Look at that video. Look at that screencap above again. We dare you to make a creepier-looking face than that. We hope Bosh gave LeBron a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Hell, we hope Bosh gives us a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Actually…no, that’s not necessary. The clip above is more than enough.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar