- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chris Bosh Makes Creepy/Hilarious Face, Ruins LeBron’s Interview
LeBron James celebrated his 27th birthday last night with another superb performance, chipping in 34 points, eight rebounds, 10 assists, four steals and a block to help the Heat fend off the T-Wolves, 103-101. But as he discussed his brilliant game, something happened. Something just…appeared, out of the blue. Something terrifying. Something…like a Bosh:
Give Bosh credit here: you can’t photo/video-bomb much better than that. LeBron was certainly loving it. And so were we. Look at that video. Look at that screencap above again. We dare you to make a creepier-looking face than that. We hope Bosh gave LeBron a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Hell, we hope Bosh gives us a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Actually…no, that’s not necessary. The clip above is more than enough.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail