- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chris Bosh Makes Creepy/Hilarious Face, Ruins LeBron’s Interview
LeBron James celebrated his 27th birthday last night with another superb performance, chipping in 34 points, eight rebounds, 10 assists, four steals and a block to help the Heat fend off the T-Wolves, 103-101. But as he discussed his brilliant game, something happened. Something just…appeared, out of the blue. Something terrifying. Something…like a Bosh:
Give Bosh credit here: you can’t photo/video-bomb much better than that. LeBron was certainly loving it. And so were we. Look at that video. Look at that screencap above again. We dare you to make a creepier-looking face than that. We hope Bosh gave LeBron a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Hell, we hope Bosh gives us a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Actually…no, that’s not necessary. The clip above is more than enough.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts