- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Bosh Makes Creepy/Hilarious Face, Ruins LeBron’s Interview
LeBron James celebrated his 27th birthday last night with another superb performance, chipping in 34 points, eight rebounds, 10 assists, four steals and a block to help the Heat fend off the T-Wolves, 103-101. But as he discussed his brilliant game, something happened. Something just…appeared, out of the blue. Something terrifying. Something…like a Bosh:
Give Bosh credit here: you can’t photo/video-bomb much better than that. LeBron was certainly loving it. And so were we. Look at that video. Look at that screencap above again. We dare you to make a creepier-looking face than that. We hope Bosh gave LeBron a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Hell, we hope Bosh gives us a framed photo of him making that face for a birthday present. Actually…no, that’s not necessary. The clip above is more than enough.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts