- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Bosh Getting Confetti Stuck In His Mouth Is A Little Too Funny
The Chris Bosh is an odd creature and a second NBA championship doesn’t change that one bit. In a shower of confetti Bosh is the only player to get a piece of paper stuck in his mouth at the exact moment he’s on national TV. He manages to keep it weird by swinging his head back in forth, before giving up and picking it out with his hands.
The universe is conspiring against Chris Bosh and somehow he continues to win titles.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts