- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Bosh Getting Confetti Stuck In His Mouth Is A Little Too Funny
The Chris Bosh is an odd creature and a second NBA championship doesn’t change that one bit. In a shower of confetti Bosh is the only player to get a piece of paper stuck in his mouth at the exact moment he’s on national TV. He manages to keep it weird by swinging his head back in forth, before giving up and picking it out with his hands.
The universe is conspiring against Chris Bosh and somehow he continues to win titles.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts