- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Bosh Videobombs Dwyane Wade Like Only Chris Bosh Would
The Miami Heat won a franchise-record 15 games in a row Monday night, defeating the Minnesota Timberwolves 97-81. Dwyane Wade had a fantastic night, finishing with 32 points, 10 assists, and 7 rebounds. With 11 points and 9 rebounds, Chris Bosh had a pretty decent night too. Clearly, it wasn’t as impressive as Wade’s, but Chris still needed his share of the spotlight.
On YouTube, the title of this video says Bosh is doing the robot. He clearly is, but I think on the whole his dance goes beyond that; he takes it to a new level. A Boshian level, which is a thing now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts