- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chris Bosh Went To India And He Took The NBA Championship Trophy With Him [SLIDESHOW]
Chris Bosh is India. He learned about their food. He shopped in some markets. He did some sightseeing. He was a temporary guest editor at the Times of India. (Seriously.) He announced some sort of basketball festival/tournament thingy that will happen in India. It seems he was just being an ambassador of the sport of basketball to a country where it’s rising in popularity.
But the best part of Bosh’s trip to India isn’t the hilarity of his giant, dinosaur-looking self trying to promote basketball to the natives. The best part is that they let him take the NBA Championship Trophy with him.
Check out some of our favorite pictures from NBA’s coverage of the Bosh trip:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager