- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Bosh Went To India And He Took The NBA Championship Trophy With Him [SLIDESHOW]
Chris Bosh is India. He learned about their food. He shopped in some markets. He did some sightseeing. He was a temporary guest editor at the Times of India. (Seriously.) He announced some sort of basketball festival/tournament thingy that will happen in India. It seems he was just being an ambassador of the sport of basketball to a country where it’s rising in popularity.
But the best part of Bosh’s trip to India isn’t the hilarity of his giant, dinosaur-looking self trying to promote basketball to the natives. The best part is that they let him take the NBA Championship Trophy with him.
Check out some of our favorite pictures from NBA’s coverage of the Bosh trip:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story