- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Bosh’s House Was Burglarized While He Celebrated His 29th Birthday With A Camel
On Wednesday night, Chris Bosh’s house was robbed. Well, burglarized, technically, because he wasn’t there. $340,000 worth of watches, purses and rings were taken, which just sucks. Also, it is possible to spend $340,000 on watches, purses and rings.
“But on Wednesday night, Bosh was out celebrating his 29th birthday at Briza on the Bay on Bayshore Drive in Miami with a Moroccan themed party, which included belly dancers and fire breathers. And a camel named Henri greeted guests.”
How horrible truly horrible hope you get your stuff back why the hell did you have a camel greeting guests?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?